Bohemian chic is the calming, Howlite Peace Sign Bracelet. Howlite is known to be a peaceful stone, soothing to the soul because of its ability to relieve stress. These metaphysical benefits go hand in hand with the meaning behind the peace sign symbol.
This icon rapidly became a universally recognized symbol for peace. It was actually first designed in 1958 for the British Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament. The symbol is made up of the phonetic letters “N” and “D” which are over each other. The peace symbol later graduated into the Hippie Era of the 1960’s and represented anti-war pacifism.
Casual day and evening wear
- Howlite said to be soothing and relieve stress
- Color-Enhanced Howlite: 25mm.
- Bracelet Adjustable From: 7.25" - 8.5".
- Width: 15/16".
- Handcrafted .950 Fine Sterling Silver by artisans in Mexico.
- All Charles Albert pieces are Signed/Hallmarked.