Find Your Tribe
The trendy, tribal, Alchemia Obsidian Arrowhead Ring has an alluring quality. Sourced from Mexico, created by solidified lava, and completely made by hand. Obsidian is known to protect those who are sensitive to depression.The glassy raven color of the obsidian can be arresting. Even as it evokes Native American battlefields as they would often fashion arrowheads by hand into spears and other weapons. Obsidian is respected as a stone of protection as it blocks negative energy. Pair with the Alchemia Obsidian Arrowhead Necklace to really make a statement.
- Said to protect those who suffer from depression
- Known as a stone of protection
- Casual day and evening wear
- As seen in US Weekly and HERLIFE Magazines
- Obsidian: Approx. 1" x 1.75".
- Adjustable 5mm Ring Shank.
- Fits Ring Sizes: 5-10.
- Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the stone, the color and shape pattern may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Stone will vary in size.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Lead Free, Nickel Free, Hypoallergenic.
- Baked lacquer finish to protect metal from turning or tarnishing.
- All Charles Albert pieces are Signed/Hallmarked.