Sun Of Strength
You love mesmerizing sunrises and sunsets. They seem predictable, but they are never the same. The sun has meaning to you. You respect its power and beauty. It is a prominent symbol for many and often used in armory, more specifically on the coat of arms shield. The sun with a human face also goes by the name "sun in splendor" or sun in his glory. The rays emanating from the sun are representative of the suns light and heat. The suns overall symbolism spans the gamut for people from all walks of life, while the iridescent and enchanting blue abalone is known for helping the wearer calm emotional situations.
- The sun symbolizes life, energy, strength, and rebirth
- The sun symbolizes power and force
- Abalone is said to be soothing to the emotions
- Abalone is said to enhance cooperation
- Casual wear for day and evening
- Hallmarked for quality