Agate is a banded form of finely-grained, micro-crystalline Quartz. The lovely color patterns and banding make this translucent gemstone very unique.
Agates can have many distinctive styles and patterns, but each Agate is unique in its own habit, with no two Agates being the same.
- Agate: 63mm x 34mm.
- #3 & 6 - 2" in length.
- #4 - 1.75" in length.
- Rest are Approx. 2.25" in length.
- #9 & 10 - 2.5" in length.
- Adjustable 7mm Ring Shank.
- Fits Ring Sizes: 5-10.
- Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the stone, the color and shape pattern may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Lead Free, Nickel Free, Hypoallergenic.
- Baked lacquer finish to protect metal from turning or tarnishing.
- All Charles Albert pieces are Signed/Hallmarked.