Talisman Of The Battlefields
The glassy raven color of the Alchemia Obsidian Arrowhead Pendant can be arresting. Even as it evokes Native American battlefields as they would often fashion arrowheads by hand into spears and other weapons. Obsidian is respected as a stone of protection as it blocks negative energy.
- Casual day and evening wear
- Known as a stone of protection
- Blocks negative energy
- Hallmarked for quality
- Obsidian: Approx. 2.25" x .75"- 1".
- When placing your order, please specify if you prefer a narrower/thinner arrowhead or a wider arrowhead stone.
- Length of Pendant including Bale: Approximately 3".
- Hanging on our 3mm Gold Tone Base Metal Chain (not included).
- Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the stone, the color and shape pattern may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Lead Free, Nickel Free, Hypoallergenic.
- Baked lacquer finish to protect metal from turning or tarnishing.
- All Charles Albert pieces are Signed/Hallmarked.
- Seen on Demi Lovato and Grace Potter