Orthoceras are over 400 million years old. This fossilized, once living being, will fascinate the fossil connoisseur, especially those who love to see these wondrous creatures memorialized in modern fashion.
- Orthoceras: Small Approx. 1 5/8" x .5" Larger Approx. 2" x .75".
- When placing your order, please specify which size ring you would prefer.
- Adjustable 7mm Ring Shank.
- Fits Ring Sizes: 5-10.
- Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the fossil, the color and shape pattern may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Lead Free, Nickel Free, Hypoallergenic.
- Baked lacquer finish to protect metal from turning or tarnishing.
- All Charles Albert pieces are Signed/Hallmarked.