The trilobite is probably one of the oldest sea creatures known to man. They roamed the ocean floors over 500 million years ago and existed for over 270 million years. They look like insects and often are called bugs but they actually have no relation. Own your own unique Alchemia Trilobite pendant to satisfy your fascination with the Permian Age.
- Casual day and eveningwear
- Said to promote leadership
- Said to promote management skills
- Said to help develop patience
Hallmarked for quality
- Trilobite: Smaller Size Approx. 30mm x 20mm. Larger Size Approx. 35mm x 25mm.
- When placing your order, please specify which size you would prefer.
- Length of Pendant including Bale: 1 7/8" - 2 1/8".
- Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the fossil, the color and shape pattern may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Lead Free, Nickel Free, Hypoallergenic.
- Baked lacquer finish to protect metal from turning or tarnishing.
- All Charles Albert pieces are Signed/Hallmarked.